Friday, January 17, 2014

Life after my PJ class

   After completing exams, presentations and final group projects such as the Wood Lane Industries photo story; I finally graduated from Owens Community College. I'm proud to say I have an Associates degree in Journalism. I had a lot of fun over the years at Owens and met a bunch of nice people I call my friends. And I will truly miss everybody in my photojournalism class and the Owens newspaper staff -The Owens Outlook.
   I will be attending the University of Toledo in the spring of 2014. If the semester goes as planned, I will stay for the next two years to complete my Bachelor's degree in Journalism. If not, there's always Plan B.
   I took it easy during the holidays, working a lot and saving money. I will be moving out of my parents house in the next few months. I will be making a video blog which I will post here in the near future .
   In addition my family has expanded with a set of twins!. My older brother and sister-in-law welcomed their baby boy and girl. They are beautiful.

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment