Friday, September 13, 2013

My life so far in a nutshell

   As a child I read poetry, short stories and watched the news. Since career day, when I was in 6th grade, I knew I wanted to be in the field of journalism. I took a few photography classes in high school in hopes of working on the newspaper or yearbook staff; nothing became of it. 
   In 2008 I enrolled at Owens Community College in journalism. I’m glad I took digital 1 photography because it reignited an interest I had years ago. Now that I’m graduating this December with an associate's, I’m considering being a photojournalist. My dream job would be to travel the world writing my experiences on the pictures I take. 
   I always live by this lyric motto: Feet on ground, heart in hand, facing forward, be yourself!-Jann Arden "Good Mother"

No comments:

Post a Comment